The only guide written by the makers of the ACT? test
Prepare for the entire ACT test experience, from registration through results, with expert advice and full practice tests straight from the test’s creator!
Three Great Ways to Prepare:
Introducing The Official Beginner’s Guide for ACT®!
Order Your Copy Today!
The?ONLY?Official Beginner’s Guide in the market, from the makers of the ACT®?test, will provide students with all the information they need to prepare and learn about the new options coming to the ACT in 2020-2021.
Receive firsthand details about section retesting, the option for faster results through online testing and an ACT provided superscore. Plus, students will learn the best strategies to prepare, receive online access to a PreACT®?Diagnostic test, and access to both a printed and online ACT practice test.
The Official Beginner’s Guide for ACT®?is a great first step to success on the ACT!
The Official Beginner’s Guide Includes:
- Information about the new enhancements to the ACT
- Exam and scoring information about the ACT test
- One full length online PreACT Diagnostic test
- An Official ACT practice test offered in the book and online
The Official Beginner’s Guide for ACT® is the best place to start, learn about the ACT, and begin your prep towards success!
The Official ACT? Prep Guide
This invaluable study guide provides:
- 5 full-length practice tests, including one NEW full-length practice test with optional writing test (215 questions)
- 400 online practice questions – build practice sets based on question type, difficulty level, and more
- Updated Writing prompts and directions
- Practice tests use real ACT test forms from previous years
- Tips on how to do your best preparing for the test
- Helpful advice for test day
The Official ACT? Prep Pack
This comprehensive package includes:
- The Official 2019-2020 ACT Prep Guide book
- 6-month access to ACT Online Prep?
- 7 genuine, full-length multiple choice practice tests and writing prompts (five in book and two online)
- 2,400+ additional online practice questions
- Mobile app for on-the-go learning
- Game center to further test knowledge
- Customizable flashcard sets for individual review needs
- Structured or adaptive learning plans
- Daily goals and tracking to help maintain focus
- Advice and guidance for test day